- Top 3% of producing Realtors at Murney Associates & Greater Springfield Board of Realtors.
- Ranked as one of REAL Trends Best Real Estate Agents for 2017
- Multi-million dollar producer every year / Full time real estate agent.
- Designations: CRS (Certified Residential Specialist). SRS (Sellers Representative Specialist). ABR (Accredited Buyers Representative).
- 2013 Rookie of the Year for the Greater Springfield Board of Realtors (GSBOR)
Andy is a member of the:
- National Association of Realtors
- Missouri Association of Realtors
- Greater Springfield Board of Realtors (GSBOR) MLS
- Springfield Chamber of Commerce.
- Member of the Board of Directors for Greater Springfield Board of Realtors (GSBOR), Chair of the Education committee & member of the Young Professionals Network at GSBOR.
Andy’s philosophy is to help his clients throughout the entire process of selling and or buying a home. Andy works closely with his clients to make them aware of the current market conditions and to get the best possible price for his clients when buying and selling. Andy makes himself available to answer questions and serve his clients in the best possible way to meet their needs. Andy helps his clients be better homeowners not just when they are buying and selling, but in the years in between. Andy would love the opportunity to help you in your next real estate transaction. Andy works for the number one real estate company in Southwest Missouri, Murney Associates is a top 100 company in the nation and has over 35% of the market share in Southwest Missouri with national and international reach.
Andy Trussell was born in Casper, Wyoming and moved with his family to Springfield, MO in 1985. Andy has grown up in the Springfield area, and claims Springfield as his current home. He graduated from Glendale High School and then got an Associates of Arts degree from Ozarks Technical Community College, then received an Administrative Management degree from Missouri State University. Shortly after graduation Andy went to work as an insurance casualty adjuster (also earning a Senior Claims Law Associate degree). Andy has valuable experience negotiating, resolving all kinds of complex issues, and being a great communicator with his clients in all situations.
In his spare time, Andy likes to do outdoor activities such as: hike, kayak, and play with his two Labradors. Andy also likes to read, travel, meet new people, and volunteer at church.
ANDY TRUSSELL - “An Agent You Can Look Up To”